Health and fitness marketing is designed around a set of implied goals such as: muscle building, weight loss, enhanced performance, a heightened feeling of well being.
These are the generic goals that most marketers assume you’re interested in but nobody can choose your goals for you.
Your goals have to be a personal choice. Once you’ve stated your personal goals clearly it becomes much easier to take action on them and avoid distractions that don’t bring you closer to your goal.
If you don’t state a clear goal you can end up with dozens of unfinished projects, lots of money wasted on programs, supplements, food and books. And worst of all you can end up discouraged and thinking that your a failure.
In this podcast we will discuss the following:
1. The implied goals of health and fitness marketing
2. Why it is important not to compare yourself to others
3. Accepting your genetic strengths and limits
4. Setting your own goals vs accepting an implied goal
5. Understand where you are right now and what to do to change it
6. Realistic vs unrealistic expectations