Here’s your new interview with one of the winners from the 8th Adonis Index Transformation Contest.
Today John talks to Miguel Garcia who placed 10th in our last 12-Week Transformation contest.
Check out his transformation pictures:
Miguel never trained in his life until recently. He began his fitness journey about 4 years ago when he joined a gym and began working with a personal trainer.
He created a workout routine for Miguel that was all about endurance (why endurance?!?)…but even after 6 months of doing this intense training routine he didn’t see any changes, so he dropped out of the program.
After that he started researching on the Internet wanting to learn more about fitness and training. And since 99% of the websites talked about bulking and cutting philosophy it seemed like the next logical step for him.
He noticed a few changes, but it was only with his shirt on. He gained weight, but he still wasn’t satisfied with the way he looked. The regiment of eating five times a day and just wasn’t sustainable for him.
It felt like another job for him and truth to be told, that’s really not how it’s supposed to be.
Miguel never wanted to be huge and live a bodybuilding lifestyle. He just wanted to be in shape with defined muscles.
So he started researching again.
He believed his chances of achieving a body he would like would be near impossible.
So instead he focused on being more healthy, he took on running and jumped on the famous P90X workout. He finished that program, but he told us that by the end the only thing he wanted to do was to break the DVDs, that’s how difficult it was to get through the program.
He gained lots of weight, and it wasn’t even the bulk look, it was just plain fat.
One day he looked at himself and became concerned he was losing control and that his health was at risk.
He found another workout program, finished it and saw no results and no change in his body shape yet AGAIN.
And on top of that, because it was a pretty intense program it stimulated his appetite and pushed him to eat more.
It was a lot of work with no pay off.
He started researching again and FINALLY he found the Adonis Index.
At first he thought it was some kind of scam, which doesn’t come as such a surprise considering he came from hard work, no rest, bulking philosophy approach and here at Adonis Index we contradict almost everything that you hear from the conventional fitness media.
But since he never got any serious results, he gave it a shot and after 12 weeks of the mid-term contest for the first time in his life he started seeing some good change, just check out the photos at the top of the page.
Today he is on the path of getting the body he wants… So what about you? Where are you on the path to achieving the body YOU want?
Moving on, let’s hear a little more from Miguel.
Tips from Miguel:
- Be social during the weekends and just prepare for it during the week
- You can go undercover with your approach, my girlfriend was the only one who knew what I was doing
- Progress is progress, even if it’s just baby steps
- Seriously try something and make up your mind after you do it, not before– give it an honest go, then you will be able to say if it worked or not
- Trust the program and take measurements along the way
Links from the interview:
- Muscle Building Foundation – Do you think you are too far from even think even ideal body shape? Do you want to build some mass first, try the MBF
- Anything Goes Diet – Diet program that lets you eat the foods you love, it’s time to dump your “can’t eat that” list and start enjoying your food while getting leaner
- Eat Stop Eat -
DietLifestyle protocol designed to help you to lose fat and regain freedom in your food choices
- Adonis Index Main Workouts 3.1 – The original AI workout responsible for the best male online transformations
- Adonis Index Specializations – Bonus workouts designed to help you boost muscle growth in weak and lagging body parts
Listen to the interview here, and please “like” it when you’re done: